Sunday, January 15, 2012

Passenger Side View

Last night Mandy, Tiffany, and DeLise had their Christmas Stocking party.  There were only 6 of us.  We went to dinner at the Red Butte Cafe, which is not one of my favorite restaurants...but oh well.  After we went back to the Davis house, and everyone opened the gifts we'd all brought for each other.
Then we left.  It was only 8:30PM, but some of the girls had kids at home.  I walked out to my car, which was parked in the church parking lot next door under a street lamp.  I hit the button to unlock the door, and the interior light came on, which is when I saw the man sitting in my passanger side.  He was only there for a minute then disappered...like magic.

When you hallucinate you don't get to pick how it makes you feel, that comes along.  This time I was completely freaked out.  I've seen imaginary people before, and it's always scary.

The funny thing about the whole thing is that it was Alexander Skarsgard (I don't know why I'd think he's scary).  I've also seen Lenny Kravitz, and that kid from the Sixth Sense on other occasions.  It's always weirder to see someone I recognize from somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment