Monday, January 9, 2012

No, It's True. I Went to Sleep at 10:00PM and woke at 12:00PM the Next Day.

This week I'm switching from Seroquel to Abilify, because the Seroquel was making me sleep 14 hours a day.  I heard that Abilify causes anxiety the first week, and boy am I anxious.

Have you ever been anxious over nothing?  It's different than over stressing out about bills or your relationship with your family.  When there's nothing, there's nothing you can do to fix it.  You can't sit down and figure out a budget, or call your mother.

This is when people cut, use drugs, get drunk.  I used to cut, years and years ago.  Now I sit with my computer in a warm room with 3 walls of windows overlooking a snowy yard.  My dog is here sleeping.

You know maybe sometimes when there's no reason to be anxious, anything comforting can fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment